We have been inundated with phone calls from both interested candidates and their parents who are asking how much is UNILAG Foundation school fees for 2019/2020.
It is therefore against this background that we deemed it fit to write this post so as to acquaint you with the real UNILAG Foundation school fees.
Attention: If you are intending to apply for 2019/2020 UNILAG Foundation Programme, it is highly recommended you subscribe for our FREE Email Alert so as to keep you updated with latest news from UNILAG School of Foundation Studies. Subscribe by entering your email in the box and clicking on the subscribe button below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
The importance of knowing UNILAG Foundation school fees cannot be over emphasized. This is because it constitutes one of the factors you must consider before obtaining the admission application form.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Check Out These:
- UNILAG Foundation Courses and Subject Combinations
- UNILAG Foundation Programme
- All About ABU Zaria Post UTME
- Get ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Check Your ABU Zaria Post UTME Result
- ABU Zaria Admission Lists
- Here is ABU Zaria Latest News Updates
- ABU Zaria Student Portal
In order to provide you with every useful information about UNILAG Foundation School fees, we shall explore the following contents:
Table of Content
- How Much is UNILAG Foundation School Fees?
- Can UNILAG Foundation School Fees be paid by installments?
- How to Pay UNILAG Foundation School Fees
- Deadline for the Payment of UNILAG Foundation School Fees
- Consequences of not paying UNILAG Foundation School Fees
- Will UNILAG Foundation School Fees Increase in the future
How Much is UNILAG Foundation School Fees
As at the time of updating this post, UNILAG Foundation school fees is currently between the range of N383,000 to N409,000.
Below is a breakdown of the fees:
|1||UNILA Foundation Acceptance Fees||N25,000|
|2||UNILAG Foundation ID Card||N1,000|
|3||UNILAG Foundation School Fees||N383,000|
Note that the management has not changed UNILAG Foundation school fees. As soon as they increase/reduce the school fees, we shall update this post accordingly. We shall also notify you about that if you subscribe for our newsletter.
This is why we strongly recommend you subscribe for our newsletter so that we can keep you abreast with latest updates.
Can I Pay UNILAG Foundation School Fees by Installments?
One of the questions prospective students and their parents are fond of asking is “Can I Pay UNILAG Foundation School Fees by installments?” An instalment (or installment in American English) usually refers to a sum of money paid in small parts in a fixed period of time.
Please note that you can pay UNILAG Foundation School Fees by installments. Specifically, two equal installments are allowed.
How To Pay UNILAG Foundation School Fees
With the advancement of technology, you can now pay UNILAG Explanation School Fees easily.
Steps To Pay UNILAG Foundation School Fees Online
- Visit UNILAG Foundation’s website or portal (as the case may be) to apply for the service/forms of interest.
- If you are using the portal for the first time, you may be required to register. If that’s the case note that your username and password are important. So memorize them for future uses.
- Click on “Payment” tab/button after successful login and choose the INTERSWITCH PAYMENT OPTION.
- Confirm your payment details and click the tab to transfer operations to interswitch Payment Platform.
- Enter these details of your ATM Card (VERVE, MASTERCARD & VERVE-CASHCARDS ARE ALLOWED):
a.The Card Number
c.4-Digit Secret Code
d.The last 3-digit Number on the reverse side of your ATM-Card.
- Click on “PAY” Button, and in less than 10 seconds, you are done!
Please confirm with your banks that your ATM-Card is ENABLED for Online Transaction before using it. If you don’t have an ATM-Card, you can also obtain VERVE CASHCARD for online payment from any commercial bank. We have information on how to open your ever first bank account and factors to consider.
Deadline for the Payment of UNILAG Foundation School Fees
The deadline for the payment of UNILAG Foundation School Fees is usually two to four weeks after the resumption of new academic session. Although, occasionally, it takes more than the aforementioned time frame. It all depends on the deadline of the registration of course.
This is because you cannot do your course registration without the complete or partial payment of school fees. In other words, the deadline for course registration determines the deadline for the payment of UNILAG Foundation School Fees.
In view of the aforementioned facts, students (both new and returning) are hereby advised to pay their school/tuition fees before the expiration of the deadline. This will help you to avert the danger and unfortunate consequences of not paying the school fees before the deadline elapsed.
Consequences of Not Paying UNILAG Foundation School Fees
Your inability to pay UNILAG Foundation School Fees can lead to so many consequences. Hence, we suggest you endeavor to pay your school fees within the time frame the school provided. We make the suggestion because we don’t want you to b a victim of any of the followings:
- Inability to do Course Registration: Before you can register your courses for the semester, you must have completed the payment of UNILAG Foundation School fees. The school can only enable the portal for you for course registration after you have completed the payment of UNILAG Foundation School fees.
- Extra Year: As a result of your inability to do course registration, you will have extra year. This means that you won’t be able to graduate on time.
- Drop Out: If you don’t pay your UNILAG Foundation School fees on time, it can lead to the consequence of you dropping out of school. Statistics shows that most people drop out of school due to their inability to pay their school fees.
Will UNILAG Foundation School Fees Increase in the Future?
Our answer to the question above is in the affirmative. UNILAG Foundation School fees, like every other variables, is subject to change. You must agree with me that the current UNILAG Foundation school fees is higher than what it used to be at the inception.
Therefore, other things being equal, UNILAG Foundation school fees will increase in the future. Below is a chart that demonstrate the inflation rate in Nigeria. It further buttress the fact that school fees of School of Foundation Studies UNILAG will continue to increase in the future
University Admission Guide
University Admission Guide is a book that guides candidates on how to gain admission into Universities in Nigeria and Abroad. It contains answers to the questions that university aspirants always ask. Specifically, below are some of the contents of the the book:
- Factors you must consider before making your choice of course and choice of institution.
- How to get university admission without JAMB UTME.
- Scholarship schemes in Nigeria and how to apply.
- Universities abroad that give FREE education, i.e., no tuition/school fees.
- Full list of Federal Universities in Nigeria and Courses they offer.
- Complete list of State Universities in Nigeria and Courses they offer.
- List of Private Universities in Nigeria and Courses they offer
- Tuition/School fees of all schools in Nigeria and Abroad.
- List of Nigerian universities that have Hostel Accommodation.
- Complete list of Nigerian universities without Hostel Accommodation.
- JAMB and Post UTME cut-off marks of all schools in Nigeria.
UNILAG Foundation school fees is the same for all courses. However the compulsory charges are the same for all course.